Thursday, June 2, 2011

January ~ May 2011

Helloooo....Its been 5 mths since I last updated this blog *heehee =P Its not that I did not want to update but just that I did not have the spare energy to do it since the new addition to our family =) Well, a lot of things happened and I'll just summerize them month by month.....

January - Baby ZaiMei's Full Month celebration was held on 1 Jan 11 at my il's place in Hillview. A belated "Big Thank You" to everyone for the gifts and red packets received.
ZaiMei @ 1 Mth

Went with my parents and bros' family to BabyU studio for a "Grandparents-Grandkids" photo shoot on 3 Jan...
Grandparents-Grandkids

February - Celebrated CNY and my mum's b'day before leaving for Aust...
Mum's B'day Celebration @ CrystalJade@T3

Went to Perth, Australia with Hubby and kids coz Hubby got transferred over for work and needed to look for new accomodation....
Results of House-Hunting - Exhaustion

March - Nothing much....just returned to Singapore....put YueZuan back to childcare and bring ZaiMei - our youngest 'employee' to work again *heehee =D

April - Work and more work....and missing Hubby even more =(

May - Singapore General Elections fell on the same day as YueZuan's 2nd B'day!! Celebrated her b'day one day in advance in her school with her friends and classmates...
YueZuan's B'day @ Enfant Educare

Flew to Perth again....but this time its with my Family - My parents, second bro n family, and second sil's mum....its was just a short trip of 3 days but everyone enjoyed =)Hope they can come over again soon....n oso stay for a longer period ;)
@ Changi T3

No comments:

Post a Comment